Achieve Your Ideal Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
If you feel self-conscious about your smile, Taylor Dental in Pensacola, FL, offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments to conceal a variety of aesthetic concerns. We provide porcelain veneers to mask imperfections, same-day teeth whitening to brighten your smile, and complete smile makeovers to restore functionality and appearance. As we value the individual needs and goals of each patient, our team can design a unique treatment plan to achieve your ideal smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Candidates
Ideal candidates for cosmetic treatments should have healthy teeth and gums. During your consultation, your dentist will carefully evaluate your smile, looking for signs of gum disease or tooth decay. If detected, our team can address these issues with proper periodontal therapy or restorative care before proceeding with treatment.
Cosmetic Concerns We Treat
Cosmetic dentistry can help conceal dental imperfections, including:
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Gummy smile
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Uneven gum line
- Gapped teeth
Your dentist will listen carefully to your cosmetic expectations before creating a treatment plan suited to your needs. Using the latest in technology and dental techniques, our team can provide high-quality, natural-looking results.
Types of Treatments
At Taylor Dentistry, we offer several treatments to address a variety of cosmetic concerns. Our procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening:
- Over time, teeth can become yellowed or stained. To help patients achieve a bright, white smile, we offer both in-office and take-home treatments using Philips Zoom! Teeth Whitening. If you choose our in-office treatment, we can lighten your smile up to eight shades in just one hour. If you prefer to brighten your smile at home, we offer customized whitening trays with a gentle, fast-acting bleaching gel. Patients notice a significantly brighter smile within one to two weeks.
- Dental Bonding:
- During this procedure, Dr. Taylor will apply composite resin to your tooth surface to repair dental discoloration, chips, or cracks. For natural-looking results, Dr. Taylor artistically layers this bonding material and applies a special curing light. This treatment provides an affordable solution to cosmetic enhancement.
- Gum Contouring:
- Using state-of-the-art technology and a gentle technique, we can remove excess soft tissue and reshape your gums to elongate teeth for a more attractive smile. This procedure is often combined with porcelain veneers to further enhance your smile.
- Dental Crowns:
- If you have a tooth that has significant cracks, chips, dental staining, or decay, Dr. Taylor may recommend a dental crown. This durable, natural-looking restoration covers the top area of your tooth to restore function and appearance. We can provide same-day crowns for qualifying patients.
- Tooth-colored Fillings:
- At Taylor Dental, we can replace gold or amalgam fillings with composite resin to match the natural shade of your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers:
- To conceal minor imperfections such as chips, gaps, or discoloration, Dr. Taylor may recommend porcelain veneers. These thin, porcelain shells mimic the characteristics of your natural teeth to create a brighter, more balanced smile.
- Smile Makeover:
- If you have multiple cosmetic issues that need to be addressed, Dr. Taylor can combine several general, restorative, and cosmetic procedures into one treatment plan to help you achieve the smile you desire.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry treatments can not only transform your appearance but improve your overall quality of life. A bright, glowing smile can restore a younger-looking appearance and boost your self-confidence. In addition, certain procedures can strengthen the foundation of your smile, benefiting your oral health. Chips or cracks can weaken the structure of your teeth and gaps can make it difficult to properly brush and floss. Dr. Taylor can restore form and symmetry, helping to protect the health of your teeth and gums.
Enhance Your Smile Today
The dentists at Taylor Dental can provide you with customized treatment options to help you achieve your goals. If you are ready to enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry, call our office today at (850) 478-8005 or contact us online to schedule your consultation.
"Everyone that I interacted with was professional and friendly. My dental hygienist, Holly, did an exceptional job cleaning my teeth. She was proficient and kept me as comfortable as possible. The office is very clean, and I just love the heated massage chairs as well as the TV, headphones, and sunglasses provided. Genius!"Donna S.