All-on-4® Dental Implants Provide an Attractive and Restored Smile
Patients facing the difficulties associated with missing teeth can fully restore form and function to their smile in just one appointment with All-on-4® dental implants. At our practice in Pensacola, FL, Dr. Andrew Taylor can conveniently provide this procedure onsite and will have your custom-made implant-supported denture crafted by our partner lab for the most natural-looking results. Our patients are amazed by the convenience, durability, and attractive results of the All-on-4® dental implants technique.
How All-on-4® Implants Work
The All-on-4® treatment method uses four strategically placed dental implants to offer an optimal full-arch teeth replacement solution. This concept is a notable option for patients who are not eligible for traditional dental implants due to bone degeneration, a natural effect of tooth loss. Using the All-on-4® technique, we can provide an implant-supported restoration using only four implants, maximizing your existing jawbone. In most cases, a denture can be placed the same day, providing immediate security and support.
Advantages of All-on-4®
Tooth loss can negatively impact the appearance, functionality, and confidence of your smile. The All-on-4® technique solves these issues, often in just one appointment. Benefits include:
- Cost-effective treatment: Since the All-on-4® treatment method uses only four dental implants, it is simpler and more affordable than other dental implant replacement options.
- Immediate function: The All-on-4® method provides immediate teeth replacement with minimal healing time, allowing qualifying patients to leave our office with new teeth the same day.
- No preparatory procedures: Since the dental implants are situated to utilize existing jawbone, bone graft and sinus lift procedures are not necessary.
- Improvement in quality of life: The All-on-4® technique provides far more stability than a conventional denture, leading to improved function, speech, and confidence.
Your Candidacy for All-on-4®
The All-on-4® concept is an optimal teeth replacement solution for many patients. You may be a good candidate if any of the following are true:
- You are missing most or all of your teeth on the upper arch, lower arch, or both.
- You desire more stability than what conventional dentures can provide.
- You want to prevent further bone degeneration in your jaw.
- You do not qualify for traditional dental implants.
- You wish to avoid preliminary procedures, such as bone grafting.
Since the All-on-4® implants are angled to utilize existing jawbone, bone grafting is not required. However, some patients may have a significant amount of bone loss. If the bone degeneration has occurred in the areas where the implants will be placed, a preparatory procedure may be necessary.
You can rest assured that this does not prevent you from having the All-on-4® procedure. However, it will add several months of healing time to your treatment plan. These preparatory procedures help ensure your jawbone is strong and able to accommodate a dental implant.
Your All-on-4® Procedure
A customized treatment plan will be created during your initial consultation. We will take x-rays and scans of your jaw to determine bone density and plan optimal placement location for each dental implant. We will discuss your upcoming procedure with you in detail, so you know what to expect during your treatment process.
Each patient has a specific set of needs, and we will do all we can to ensure you receive the most comprehensive and cost-effective care available.
On the day of your procedure, we will do everything we can to ensure you are comfortable. Dr. Taylor will administer local anesthesia to numb your gums and provide additional sedation if necessary.
During the placement of the implants, Dr. Taylor will surgically insert the posts into the areas of the jawbone that were identified to be the strongest. Once in place, he will connect your artificial teeth to the implant posts. As the final step, we will check your bite for comfort and fit.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you are missing all of your teeth on one or both arches, you may be a candidate for the All-on-4® dental implant technique. Each patient has a specific set of needs, and we will do all we can to ensure you receive the most comprehensive and cost-effective care available. Contact Taylor Dental today to schedule your consultation.
"Everyone that I interacted with was professional and friendly. My dental hygienist, Holly, did an exceptional job cleaning my teeth. She was proficient and kept me as comfortable as possible. The office is very clean, and I just love the heated massage chairs as well as the TV, headphones, and sunglasses provided. Genius!"Donna S.