Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at Taylor Dental has remained the same: our constant commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Taylor Dental both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items which cannot be properly disinfected.
- We ask that you wait in your car to be texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area. In addition, only scheduled patients will be allowed in the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
"Everyone that I interacted with was professional and friendly. My dental hygienist, Holly, did an exceptional job cleaning my teeth. She was proficient and kept me as comfortable as possible. The office is very clean, and I just love the heated massage chairs as well as the TV, headphones, and sunglasses provided. Genius!"Donna S.